Thank you so much Cheryle, writer of Lightwalkers Blog, for nominating me for the Liebster Award! I love your blog and I’ve been having so much fun reading your posts throughout the Blogging 101 course! I’m honored that you chose me to nominate! The idea of the Liebster Award is to help bring attention to less well-known blogs and those who are just starting out in the blogging world.
The Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and link them.
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
Questions I was asked:
- What always makes you laugh? My friends. Even when I’m having an awful day, they always find a way to make me laugh.
- If you were a color, what color would you be? Grey.
- Where is your favorite place? My room. It’s the only place in my house where I can actually get anything done.
- How long have you been writing, blogging? I’ve been writing for as long as I can remember. I’ve been blogging for about a month now.
- Who do you look up to? My family and friends.
- What is your favorite and least favorite personality trait? My favorite is that I’m hard-working. My least favorite is that I’m quite timid and shy.
- What is your most difficult experience? I don’t think I’ve had any really difficult experiences in my life yet.. I guess that’s a good thing!
- What is your favorite word and why? Either existential or affliction. No real reason, I just like how they sound when I say them.
- Who would you be if you were a person in history? No one! I quite like being myself, couldn’t imagine being anyone else.
- What do you look for in a post or a blog? I don’t have a very long attention span (I’m working on lengthening it) so I look for shorter posts about people’s lives and opinions. I also really enjoy art and food blogs, especially ones with good photography. I can’t resist a food blog with tasty looking pictures.
- What has been the best piece of advice you have been given? To enjoy today because tomorrow isn’t promised.
Here are the blogs I nominate:
Amazing World of Mine
The Bubbly Bibliomanic
Insane Like You
Addicted to the Sweet Life
How to be Merri
Gour-Makin’ Me Crazy
The Real Atypical Italian Traveler
- Why do you blog?
- How did you come up with the name for your blog?
- Which of your blog posts are you most proud of and why?
- Do you believe in soul mates?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
- Are you a morning person or a night person?
- What is your favorite book and why?
- What are three things you want to do before you die?
- What is one piece of advice you wish someone had given you when you were younger?
- If you had the opportunity to switch lives with someone, would you take it? If so, who would it be?
- What is your definition of identity and what do you believe creates identity?