Wow, thank you so much Into the Forgotten for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. What a great award! I’m truly honored that you chose to nominate me. My main goal when I began blogging was to gain inspiration and to inspire others so to be nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award is just amazing. Sorry it took me so long to post this. Thank you!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate other amazing blogs and comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them.
Facts about me
- When I was younger, I was scared of my reflection. At one point this fear got so bad that I had to cover all the mirrors in my room.
- I only eat the red colored jelly beans.
- My biggest fear is going insane.
- I hate having texting conversations because not being able to see the face of the person I’m talking to makes me anxious.
- In secondary school my friend pushed me and I broke both of my wrists. I’ve never broken any other bones but ever since I’ve had a fear of breaking my wrists again.
- I’ve been white water kayaking twice, in Glacier National park in Montana, and in Maine.
- On vacation in Alaska I came within a few feet of a bear. I was too shocked at the time to be scared.
In no particular order, here are some blogs that I’ve been really enjoying recently and that I’ve been finding a lot of inspiration from.