Wow! Thank you so much, Into the Forgotten for nominating me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! This award recognizes the unique voices of women bloggers around the world. I’m honored that you chose to nominate me for such a wonderful award!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Nominate seven blogs.
- Make a list of ten questions for your nominees.
Here are the ten questions I was sent:
These were actually so difficult to answer! I had to really think to answer a few of these.
- If you were musical instrument, what would it be and why? I think I would probably be a flute because I’m very shy around most people but I can be hyper and fast talking and thinking around certain friends.
- What is your guilty pleasure? I sometimes talk to myself or sing when I’m cooking and no one else is in the kitchen. I’m not sure if this counts as a guilty pleasure but it is definitely very awkward when someone walks in on me doing it…
- What is your favourite fictional world/universe? Wonderland, without a doubt.
- Why do you blog? Challenging question. There are a lot of different reasons why I blog. I think the biggest reasons is to find my voice.
- What is your favourite movie of all time and what’s so awesome about that movie? Ok, another hard question. I’m really not so picky about movies so I like almost any movie I watch. I think I’m going to have to say Breakfast at Tiffany’s because it is just such a classic, good hearted movie.
- What is one thing you wish were true but isn’t? I wish I wasn’t cynical. I’m working on it..
- If you could Apparate (that’s right, Harry Potter style) to one place on Earth in this very moment, where would it be? I’m actually very happy where I am, but I’ve always wanted to visit Japan so I’d probably go there, as long as it works both ways and would bring me back after…
- What is your life motto? Life won’t wait.
- Who is your inspiration in life? I’m inspired by people.. Of course I’m inspired by my friends and family but most of all I’m just inspired by the lives around me whether I know them or not. I find people’s actions and the unknown thoughts behind them intriguing.
- What is your current favourite novel and why? Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland has always been my favorite book because of its whimsical charm and underlying thoughtfulness.
My Questions for You:
- What is your biggest fear and why?
- What are you motivated by?
- What was the last dream you remember?
- What is your favorite book and why?
- If you could sit down and have a conversation with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
- When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up? Do you still have that childhood dream?
- Do you have a bucket list? If so what are the top three items?
- If you could boost one of your five senses, which would it be and why?
- Would you rather die young, or live forever?
- What is your favorite thing about yourself?