Thank you so much Into the Forgotten for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I love your blog and am honored that you chose to nominate me! Thank You!!
Okay so here are the rules:
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs.
- Link your nominees’ blogs and let them know.
Facts about me:
- When I’m stressed, I like to bind books. Because of this hobby all my friends get handmade sketchbooks or notebooks as gifts.
- Alice in Wonderland is my favorite book and I collect copies of it from used book stores.
- I’ve been a vegetarian since middle school. I stopped eating meat on a dare and continued to be a vegetarian after the dare was over.
- My top three bucket list items are to go sky diving, learn to fly a plane, and hike the Appalachian Trail.
- When I was younger, I was scared of people to the point where I would only watch animated films because I was scared of the actors and actresses in movies.
- I love watching sad films but I always cry in the happy parts instead of the sad parts. I have no idea why this is.
- I had a lot of trouble coming up with this list because I don’t think I’m a very interesting person.
My nominees, in no particular order:
The following nominees are my all time favorite blogs. They are inspirational, funny, talented, etc. and I always enjoy seeing what they post.
Drawing the Street
Science, Books and Silly Things
In Pursuit of Contentment
Lydia Ravenhall Photography Blog
Thirsty for Travel
The Loving Llama
An Insight into Interactive Art
Just Another Impurity